Trethowans is delighted to be a member of Connect2Law, the UK’s leading legal referral and support network which is operated by law firms for law firms.
Connect2Law is a free, mutually beneficial referral and support network for law firms. Member firms introduce work they choose not to do to Trethowans, without the risk of losing their client. As a member of Connect2Law, your clients can access a full range of legal services.
In addition to this Connect2Law offers a whole range of support services to member law firms including:
- Free CPD training programme available to all of your lawyers;
- CostController – a legal buying group which has saved member firms an average 20% on core overheads;
- Written non-poaching agreement thus ensuring that you retain your client;
- Access to the Connect2Law lawyers and management team, to bounce ideas off or talk through issues;
- Provided the matter is not publicly funded, you will receive a fee share on all matters;
- Marketing assistance, including Linked-In training, bespoke newsletters and website design;
- Free enquiry line;
- Bespoke Professional Indemnity Insurance Scheme;
- Exclusive Lexcel product; and
Trethowans is the Connect2Law hub co-ordinator for Dorset, Hampshire and the SP postcodes in Wiltshire.
Are you interested in becoming a hub member?
If you are a law firm based in Dorset, Hampshire or the SP postcodes in Wiltshire and are interested in learning more about the network and the full range of benefits on offer, please contact our Connect2Law Business Development Manager, Emma Sainsbury.
If you are a hub member and would like to make a referral or have an enquiry, please contact Emma Sainsbury.
You can find out more about Connect2Law by visiting their website.