Alcohol licensing

Our specialist licensing team can provide advice on all your alcohol and entertainment licensing requirements.

Our long established and highly regarded team acts for a wide range of national, regional and independent organisations, from nationwide restaurant chains,  premier league football club to individual operators hosting one-off events. The team is used to handling substantial volumes of work advising on a wide range of issues. One of our key aims is to develop and maintain close working relationships with everyone we deal with, not just head office personnel, but also line managers, administration staff and the licensing authorities.  With our wide range of legal expertise and industry knowledge, we can provide a top quality service across the whole licensing spectrum.

We can help with advice on:

Licensing Act 2003 and associated legislation 
Pavement licences/Street trading licences
Due diligence
Regulatory compliance
Health & safety 
Taxi licensing
Trading standards
Food safety
Noise abatement
Codes of practice
Review of premises licence
Closure notices and orders

We offer clients workshops, presentations and other training including legal updates on hot topics.

Please note

Any business that wants to sell alcohol to the public must have a premises licence. Other types of activity may also require a premises licence, such as the provision of live music, late night refreshment and late night entertainment. We can help with all you licensing needs - please contact us for further information.

Meet the team

Karen Lush
Associate & Head of Licensing
023 8082 0464
07881 343 959
Julia Palmer
Consultant Solicitor
01202 813658
07866 265 152
Jeni Barden
Licensing Assistant
023 8082 0484
Charlotte Webb
Licensing Assistant
023 8082 0491

Caroline Matthews