Within the corporate and commercial team we have a number of commercial contracts lawyers who act for a broad spectrum of clients from local businesses to international companies (including Ladbrokes, Jewsons and Bacardi-Martini). We can advise on all types of commercial contracts including:
- agency, distribution and franchise agreements;
- terms and conditions of sale and purchase of goods and/or services;
- business to business collaborations including joint ventures and research and development agreements;
- specialist purchase and supply agreements;
- service agreements and maintenance contracts;
- agreements for leasing or hire purchase;
- outsourcing and franchising;
- information technology and e-commerce related agreements;
- intellectual property licences and assignments;
- marketing and sponsorship agreements;
- consultancy agreements;
- confidentiality agreements; and
- haulage agreements.
We work with our clients to ensure that their contracts not only protect them from a legal perspective but that they are also commercially focussed and aligned with our clients’ business requirements.
Brief examples of our recent commercial contract experience include:
- advising an international company on a broad spectrum of supply of goods and services agreement, HR and IT related contracts;
- preparing standard terms of supply for an electronic payments solutions provider;
- advising on marketing and promotional agreements for a leading drinks manufacturer;
- preparing a full suite of software development, licence, maintenance and systems integration agreements for a IT solutions provider;
- drafting and advising on vehicle fleet supply agreements; and
- advising an individual on four separate franchise agreements operating in the retail sector.