Owners of businesses increasingly find themselves faced with significant paperwork, distracting them from getting on with the task of running their business. For this reason we offer company / limited liability partnership secretarial services to our clients.
Our services include:
- incorporation of limited liability partnerships and companies;
- preparing board minutes, resolutions and Companies House forms;
- making amendments to Articles of Association;
- implementing changes to your share capital;
- filing your statutory documents (e.g. annual returns) at Companies House;
- creating and/or maintaining statutory registers, minute books and share certificates; and
- forwarding official documents regarding your company / limited liability partnership to you, such as correspondence from Companies House and HMRC.
In addition to the above we can also offer our offices as your company / limited liability partnership’s registered office at a fixed price per annum of £100 (plus VAT). This service can be used in addition to or instead of the company secretarial service.