We typically advise on deals ranging from £500,000 to in excess of £50 million and have particular expertise in acting on transactions for clients in the betting and gaming, risk management, healthcare, technology, IT, manufacturing, transport and leisure sectors.
We can help with the full range of corporate transactions including:
- management buy-outs (MBOs)
- management buy-ins (MBIs)
- acquisitions and disposals
- joint ventures
We have a proven track record of providing realistic quotes at the outset and delivering clients’ objectives on time and within budget.
Through our colleagues in other disciplines within the firm and relationships that we have with professionals externally we can provide specialist advice on all areas relevant to a particular transaction in a smooth and efficient manner and help to reduce the risks facing buyers and sellers looking to complete a successful transaction. We look to adopt a collaborative approach to all transactions we act on. This involves working with all parties to complete a transaction which meets the needs of everyone involved.
Brief examples of our recent transactional experience is set out below:
- advising an established leader in the commercial satellite market on its acquisition of a company providing door entry systems
- advising the shareholders of a large privately-owned provider of specialist nursing care in the sale of its entire issued share capital to a purchaser backed by a venture capital fund
- advising the owner managers of a leading plastics distributor and manufacturer in an MBI backed by a venture capital fund
- advising an Icelandic mobile business solutions provider on its acquisition of a leading UK EPOS provider
- advising the shareholders of a building repair and maintenance company on a working capital investment by a venture capital fun
- advising the shareholders on the disposal of a coach company group
- advising the existing management team in the seller assisted MBO of a leading provider of after the event and legal expenses insurance