If you are involved in a property dispute, whether commercial, agricultural or residential, our experienced property litigation specialists can provide practical advice to help resolve the dispute quickly and cost effectively.
Where possible we seek to resolve disputes using alternative resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration, which are more informal and less adversarial than a court trial. If court is necessary, we will pursue your case robustly and efficiently. Whichever route may be necessary, we will seek the best and most cost effective result on your behalf.
We can help with:
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Possession and forfeiture claims
- Compulsory purchase claims
- Upper Tribunal Lands Chambers (formerly known as Lands Tribunal) claims
- Business tenancy renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Dilapidations claims and disputes regarding repair, decoration or yielding up covenants
- Rent review disputes
- Break clauses disputes
- Professional negligence claims regarding property
- Leasehold enfranchisement / lease extensions / right to manage
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT) claims
- Disputed applications for consent to assign/under-let and regarding consent to alterations
- Restrictive covenants disputes
- Rights of way and easement disputes
- Tenant's insolvency
- Rights of light disputes
Our property litigation specialists will work closely with you and your professional advisors (including surveyors) and where necessary we can provide complementary legal expertise including commercial, residential and agricultural property advice. We act for both landlord and tenants who include developers, institutions, pension funds, nationally renowned companies, pubs and restaurant chains and property and land owning individuals and companies.