We are employment and immigration solicitors based across four offices, Southampton, Salisbury, Poole and a serviced office in Winchester. Client service is our priority so we work closely with all our clients to build a real understanding of their needs and how they like to operate. Our fundamental aim is to be professional, commercial and easy to work with. As a result, all our employment law solicitors have been recruited for both the correct attitude and the correct skills.
We are experts in:
- Senior Executive Appointments / Terminations
- Contract of Employment / Service Agreement Drafting
- Restrictive Covenants / Breaches of Confidentiality
- Settlement Agreements
- Business Immigration
- Redundancy and Restructuring Programmes
- Changing Terms / Harmonisation of Terms
- TUPE, Business Transfers and Outsourcing
- Equal Pay
- Dismissal - Performance, Absences and Misconduct
- Policies and Procedures
- Employment Tribunal Claims and ACAS
Other ways we can help you. Please just ask:
- Do you need guidance on legal compliance?
- Do you need a review of your employment contracts, policies and procedures?
- Do your managers need training?
- How do you want to pay for legal advice?
- Are you insured against employment tribunal claims?
The employment team are recommended in Chambers (2016) for being "excellent, very solution-focused and prepared to identify risks associated with each topic prior to advising upon the next course of action." Chambers also states, "they are effective, proactive, pragmatic and have a sense of humour."
Legal 500 (2016) also praise the ‘very good’ team at Trethowans led by the ‘concise and risk-focused’ Simon Rhodes, who is joined by Kathryn Casey-Evans.
If you would like to explore your issue in more detail, please get in touch – you can call us or fill out our online enquiry form.
To find out more about our employment law solicitors, please use the links on the right hand side of this page.