We know that no business wants to spend money on legal costs. Unfortunately some solicitors have given the profession a bad name by charging clients large sums for relatively small pieces of work.
Different businesses work in different ways and we have adapted our approach so that we can offer you the service and fee structure which suits you best.
What would suit you best?
- For smaller and medium sized businesses - an insurance backed service might be best. Please click here to find out more about our Absolute cover.
- Retainer services without insurance backing, payable either on a monthly or annual basis
- Telephone advice line service
- Fixed fee structures for specific projects
- Capped fee structures for employment tribunal hearings
- Hourly rates
If you spend more than £10,000 a year on legal fees please contact Jon Loney to find out what service we can offer your business and what savings you could make.