Care home and day nursery businesses operate in heavily regulated sectors. To maximise operational performance, profitability and long term value owners have a need for expert legal advice delivered on time, on budget and by solicitors who have a real commitment to the businesses they assist.
We offer our care home and day nursery owner clients expert, cost effective advice in connection with acquisitions, disposals and day to day operational issues.
Our clients range from small owner-operated businesses to corporate plc providers. We have been appointed to the legal panels of a number of clearing banks specialising in lending in the care sector.
Our multi-disciplinary care sector team provides a full range of services to our care home and day nursery owner clients including:
- acquisitions and disposals both by way of asset purchase / sale or share purchase / sale
- preparing a business for sale to maximise value
- mortgaging and remortgaging
- business structure advice including partnership, LLP member, joint venture and shareholders agreements
- new build projects and extensions to existing homes and nurseries including connected finance arrangements
- employment contracts, redundancy, dismissal, dispute resolution and training
- employer immigration advice
- supplier contracts
- care home resident contracts
- leases between property owning and operating companies
- inheritance and estate planning advice for owners
- unpaid fee debt collection
If you would like to know more about the services we provide to care home and day nursery owners please contact Caroline Probert.