The commercial property team acts for a wide variety of clients including commercial and residential landlords, retailers and pension companies in relation to their lease requirements.
The services offered by the team include:
- acting on behalf of landlords or tenants in relation to the grant, assignment or termination of leases
- advising clients on conditional agreements for lease, option agreements, forward funding agreements and pre-let agreements
- dealing with all aspects of leasehold property management including deeds of variation, lease renewals, licences to assign, licences to sublet and licences for alterations
- advising on matters relating to leasehold enfranchisement
The team works closely with the firm’s corporate team in relation to business acquisitions involving a portfolio of leasehold properties.
The team also works closely with the property litigation team in relation to:
- break options
- lease renewals
- disputes in relation to rent arrears and dilapidations
If you would like to know more, please contact Caroline Probert.