The property finance team acts for various borrowers, banks and specialist lending institutions in relation to their property finance requirements.
The team works very closely with the firm’s banking and corporate teams in order to provide a full range of financial services to our clients, including:
- drafting bespoke facility agreements and security documents
- advising on any Companies Act issues
- obtaining any necessary Legal Opinions
- investigating into the adequacy of the security being offered
- preparing reports on title and certificates on title
- dealing with the execution, completion and registration of all security documents
- advising on any commercial and lending disputes, recoveries and repossessions
- advising on any insolvency related issues
- advising on any professional negligence issues in relation to valuers, surveyors and other professionals
If you would like to know more about the property finance team, please contact Paul Longman.