The development & asset management team at Trethowans provides advice to a range of business sectors including, in particular, retail and leisure as well as social housing.
We aim to create close working relationships with our clients by providing commercially-focused advice to ensure their objectives are achieved as quickly as possible.
We are used to acting for clients with large property portfolios and our for-profit clients include Ladbrokes, Bacardi and Jewson.
Team members work highlights include:
- Acted for a major Hampshire-based Registered Provider in acquisition, for redevelopment, of freehold of large mixed-tenure scheme and some commercial premises. This project involved negotiating with a number of the commercial tenants about re-locating them to the new development.
- Acted for a major Dorset-based Registered Provider in the relocation of its Head Office into a new scheme. This project included giving both construction and property advice.
- Acted for a major Registered Provider in large-scale urban re-generation project. This project required negotiations and liaison with both a local authority and a national house builder.
Our services include:
- Asset management
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Contract and lease negotiations
- Landlord & tenant
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Options and development agreements
- Property finance
For further information about development and asset management, please contact Paul Longman on 023 8082 0461 or email email@example.com.