The employment team at Trethowans adopt a practical approach to providing advice. We work closely with all our clients to ensure their employment law issues are dealt with in the most efficient and painless manner possible. We combine expert legal knowledge with a commercial but compassionate approach designed to help you resolve your employment and HR problems with minimum hassle and cost.
We always recommend that you pick up the phone and speak to us about any employment questions, but we also understand that sometimes you’re looking for a little bit of information to get you on your way.
Our team can help you with all employment law advice matters including:
- Employment implications of mergers
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Data protection and monitoring of email and Internet use
- Sickness absence, including workplace stress and disability
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Post-termination confidentiality and restrictive covenants
- TUPE, including outsourcing and service provision changes
- Equality and diversity
- Defending employment tribunal claims, including unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Advising on and negotiating settlement agreements
- Redundancy (including contractual redundancy issues) and restructuring
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Advice on risk management of HR issues
- Advice on pre-employment checks
For further information about employment & HR, please contact the employment team.