An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and energetic marketer to join the UKs fastest growing independent law firm.
Trethowans have experienced exceptional growth in recent years, with a remarkable 22.6 per cent growth in 2017, making them the fastest growing law firm in the UK. A leading firm in the South of England, they employ more than 220 staff across five offices, plus an outpost in London. Excellence and innovation are central to Trethowans ethos and they pride themselves on being very different to other law firms. With a distinctive, open culture, which is rare in the sector, they have developed incredible loyalty with clients and staff alike. In support of their future plans and to remain forward focussed, Trethowans have created an entirely new BD and Marketing function, creating a multi-layered team to drive the firm forwards.
We are looking for creative Marketing Executives to join our dynamic team. Though predominantly based in Salisbury, visits to the other offices will be required to build relationships and gain an understanding of the various markets and services.
The successful candidate will be involved in a full range of activities across the complete marketing mix. You will work with an energetic and enthusiastic team to deliver successful campaigns across our chosen markets and ensure the annual marketing plan is successfully executed, on time and in budget.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, with some responsibilities to the Business Development Director, the core aspects of your role will include:
- Contribute new ideas for marketing standards and processes
- Manage multi-channel campaigns from start to finish, including contribution to planning, design, monitoring and measuring and end of campaign reporting.
- Proactively manage the Firm’s digital and social channels and assets
- Proactive management and continued development of the website (via a content management system) including SEO, regular analytical reporting and insight
- Developing and maintaining materials to support the business development and marketing plans, acting as a central point of reference for production and library
- Delivering high quality, effective reports on marketing activity, including ROI and providing advice where necessary
- Managing high quality events - from establishing audience and objectives, project management and production of supporting material, delivery of event on the day and post event evaluation
- Maintaining a clear and coherent brand message in all of our communications
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR at all times
- Managing data relating to marketing such as opt in/out, consent and preferences
- Draft copy for the website, publications, advertisements etc
- Liaising with external design and PR agencies
We are looking for a team player with excellent organisational and IT skills. You will have a certificate and/or degree in Marketing alongside proven experience of delivering the full marketing mix, ideally but not essentially, in a professional services environment. Candidates must be positive and proactive in their approach, possess good communication skills and be well organised.
Trethowans is an exceptionally open and friendly firm with employee engagement sitting at the very heart of what they do. It is a testament that a large percentage of staff have over 10 years’ service, including their Managing Partner who has been here for over 25 years and trained with the firm.
Social events are arranged throughout the year and a bonus scheme is operated for all staff to share in the combined success of the firm.
To apply to be part of the team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org