We are looking for a Senior Marketing & Events Executive to join our Marketing Team. The role will ideally be based in our Salisbury office but travel to our other offices will be required as part of the role.
You will support the Firm in the delivery of all marketing and events activity. Duties to include:
- Assist in producing and implementing the Firm’s strategic marketing plan and support the Managing Partner to deliver the overall marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility for running the Firm’s marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Firm’s Business Development Committee.
- Manage the production and maintenance of all marketing collateral including the Firm’s website, literature and exhibition materials.
- Manage all marketing communications both internally and externally.
- Report on the performance of all marketing campaigns and communications as required.
- Establish and maintain effective working partnerships with all relevant internal and external colleagues and associates,
- Manage the PR and SEO functions for the Firm with third party contacts.
- Plan and implement all aspects of entertaining, hospitality and events for the firm.
- Manage all of the Firm’s social media accounts such as Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn.
- Oversee the sign-off and purchase of all Firm branded materials.
- Manage the Firm’s business development database and undertake reporting on this as required.
- Assist the Finance Director with regard to the Firm’s Marketing Budget and spend reporting.
- Work closely with and supervise other members of the Marketing Team.
Detailed knowledge of and experience of working in a marketing and events role and a relevant qualification in marketing is essential for this role.
We are looking for candidates with excellent organisational, keyboard and IT skills. Candidates must be well presented, possess good communication skills and be very organised, flexible and proactive in their approach. Previous experience of using a content management system is essential and use of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com