We offer a wide range of training sessions targeted at training your management team and directors on how to carry out employment law procedures effectively. We focus on these key areas:
- Disciplinary and Grievances
- Performance Management
- Absence Management (Sickness)
- Changing terms and conditions
- Redundancy and Restructuring
They answer the following questions:
- What process should I follow?
- What rights does the employee have in this process, including right to be accompanied and right to information?
- How should I prepare?
- What should I say?
- What records should I keep?
- What are the legal risks?
- How much would it cost if I get this wrong?
We also offer alternative session which can be offered to managers but are suitable for all your staff. These include:
- Social Media
- Equality and Diversity
All sessions are approximately 2 hours each and can be delivered at your premises.
If you are interested, please contact Kathryn Casey-Evans