Trethowans are pleased to be hosting a New Beginnings Workshop & Lunch in Winchester on Tuesday 11 October.
Are you at a turning point? Life seems to have halted? Your hopes are unfulfilled? Feeling anxious and lonely?
Our team of experts are here to help and support you.
Our New Beginnings workshop will:
- Tap into your innate self confidence and strength
- Improve your self esteem and self belief
- Give you coping strategies to take away
- Help you to support your child to share their emotions and most importantly, show you how to respond
- Enable you to promote the emotional and psychological well-being of your children
- Provide practical tools for developing an effective co-parenting relationship
- Help you choose the right legal process for you and your family
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 670677 for further information. Please note that places are limited so registering your attendance is essential.