TIME: 12pm - 8pm
LOCATION: Harnham Parish Hall
ADDRESS: Harnham Rd, Salisbury SP2 8JH
• Accidents during operations
• Lifting heavy objects
• RTA’s involving military vehicles or MoD personnel • Sporting incidents
• Faulty machinery or equipment
• Lack of training or supervision
• Any disease or illness
If you’re unsure of how making a claim may affect your employment, then call into our free clinic for confidential, no obligation, legal advice.
What happens at the drop-in clinic?
You can come along to our clinic on Wednesday 1st March, at a time suitable for you between 12pm and 8pm and speak to one our of personal injury team. Our advisors are there to listen to your circumstances and provide an initial opinion on any claim you may have. You are under no obligation and this advice is offered free to help explain your legal rights and your potential options.
What should you bring to the clinic?
Although you do not need to bring anything with you to the drop-in session, if you have any documentation or paperwork that you would like to discuss with our advisors, please feel free to bring them along.
Outside of clinic times we can also provide free, telephone consultations to military personnel, those employed by the armed forces and their family on following issues:
• Personal Injuries (trips & slips, road accidents, workplace accidents, industrial diseases);
• Clinical negligence (mistakes made by doctors, nurses, surgeons, dentists); and
• Property services (buying and selling, conveyancing).
• Employment advice (contracts, unfair dismissal, redundancy)