David advises clients across the full range of property work in buying, selling, developing and financing property. His clients range from major international retail brands and private investment companies to national charities and ultra high net worth individuals.
Clients have described David as being "outstanding - prompt and commercial" to deal with, "he's an invaluable part of our team."
Examples of how David has helped clients recently include:
- refinancing of part of a clients light industrial and retail portfolio across properties valued at £20m to HSBC;
- agreeing terms for one of Europe's largest wine companies on a complex option/pre-emption agreement and dealing with the subsequent cash purchase for £15m;
- acting for a private investment company on buying, selling and financing of their retail and industrial property portfolio based around the UK;
- dealing with the purchase of a well known golf club where contracts had to be exchanged within 24 hours of the heads of terms being finalised;
- advising a national charity on its retail and warehouse property portfolio in the UK.
As well as his commercial work, David also advises on higher end residential property work, where clients value his pragmatic and commercial approach.
Away from the office...
David enjoys mountain biking, rugby and self defence. He is also a life long Southampton FC supporter, and enjoys playing FIFA with his teenage son on the Playstation.