Holly is an Associate in Trethowans’ residential property team. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2012 having previously completed her Law Degree at Reading University, LPC at The College of Law in Bloomsbury and two-year training contract with Trethowans.
Holly has been at Trethowans since 2009 and became an Associate in 2015.
Holly specialises in all aspects of Residential Property work including freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, lease extensions, transfers of ownership, re-mortgages and voluntary first registrations.
What clients say about Holly:
- "We've bought and sold houses many times, and this was dealt with professionally, promptly and Holly was always helpful and in control. A delightful experience in in comparison to previous conveyances!"
- "Attentive, efficient, courteous, thorough, professional, approachable - what more could you want?"
- "Excellent service - I have used Holly recently for three house sales/purchases - very good and will recommend her again and again - she is very understanding and efficient."
- "Very welcoming and friendly service. A pleasure to deal with you."
- Thanks Holly for all your help and wonderful service."
High net worth sales and purchases
Help to Buy;
Shared Ownership and staircasing;
Transfer of ownership and re-mortgages.
Away from the office:
Holly enjoys travelling, going to the gym and dining out with friends.