Karen is an associate and Deputy Head of the Private Client Team. Karen advises individuals on the protection of their property, capital and other assets during their lifetime and upon their death. She offers specialist expertise in Probate matters and administering estates upon death, as well as the preparation of Wills and advising on inheritance tax. She also advises individuals on how to retain control of their finances and personal affairs by assisting them with Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Matters.
- Studied Law at University College London
- Joined Trethowans as a Trainee Solicitor in 1999
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2001
- Became the Lexcel Officer in 2006
- Made an Associate in 2007
Professional Qualifications, Accreditations and Memberships
- Law Society Member
- Completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at The College of Law, Guildford
- Member of Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Approved solicitor with 'Solicitors for the Elderly'
Karen plays the oboe in a local wind band, enjoys swimming and keeping fit at the local gym, camping, foreign travel and reading.
- Wills and Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection