Paul is a highly experienced commercial property solicitor who qualified in 2001.
Paul has a range of experience in commercial property including dealing with the usual sale, purchase and letting of different commercial properties, dealing with conditional contracts, options, mixed use development schemes, multi-let investment properties and substantial secured lending transactions. In addition he has specialist expertise acting on insolvency property matters including LPA Receiverships.
Paul has organised and presented seminars, written articles on property topics and co-ordinated updates to clients and referrers.
Examples of how Paul has helped clients include:
- Acting for a buyer Paul recently allowed a client the opportunity to negotiate a substantial discount on a commercial investment purchase by identifying defective drafting on occupational leases.
- Paul was praised by a developer client on a major mixed use scheme for his "practical and no-nonsense approach" which allowed the freehold purchase and pre-let documentation to be completed within tight timescales.
Away from the office ...
Paul enjoys spending time with his young family. When the children allow he likes to watch rugby and remember the days when he was young enough to play.
He is also keen cyclist in his spare time and fits in a round of golf whenever possible.
- Acquisition and Disposal of Commercial Property
- Commercial Property Development
- Commercial Property Finance / Secured Lending
- LPA Receiverships