Our team of specialist clinical negligence solicitors have won many cases on behalf of injured patients. We can help you to bring a successful claim using our experience and expertise in clinical negligence cases.
If you have been injured as a result of negligent medical treatment, you are entitled to claim compensation. Clients sometimes hesitate to make a claim or are reluctant to pursue a case against healthcare professionals and the NHS. However, if your life has been affected by an avoidable medical mistake then compensation can help you rebuild your life and procedures may be changed to prevent similar incidents occurring to other patients if you pursue a claim.
We have experience in successfully dealing with a wide range of cases against:
- NHS Hospitals
- Private Hospitals
- Ambulance services and paramedics
Potential claims need careful and detailed investigations. You have to prove that the treatment you received fell below a reasonable standard of care and that this caused you to suffer the injury. Not all unsatisfactory medical outcomes are as a result of negligence. Cases tend to be complex and bring up difficult and sensitive issues. We recognise this and deal with all cases professionally and sympathetically.
We have the specialist expertise to act for clients in these cases and obtain the best possible outcomes.
We have acted for claimants and recovered compensation for them in a wide variety of cases including:
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Misdiagnosis of cancer
- Cerebral palsy and birth injury cases
- Negligently performed surgery - including general surgery, orthopaedic surgery, spinal injury, vascular surgery, cardiac surgery, ear surgery
- Gynaecological and Obstetric injuries
- Accident and emergency
- Hospital in-patient treatment - including misdiagnosis of infection
- Medication mistakes - including administration of the wrong prescription
- Negligent dental treatment
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Delayed diagnosis of ischaemia
- Failure to diagnose Crohn's disease
- Failure to diagnose compartment syndrome
- Failures in vascular treatment