If you find yourself the subject of a criminal investigation or being prosecuted for an offence, you should seek the advice of a solicitor without delay.
We offer specialist criminal advice and representation to individuals facing a criminal investigation, interview under caution (PACE interview) or prosecution arising from:
- An alleged breach of-
- regulations covering areas such as bribery, consumer protection, data protection, environmental, fire safety, food safety/hygiene, health and safety
- a planning enforcement notice
- An alleged motoring offence, including-
- careless driving/driving without due care
- drink driving
- driving whilst disqualified
- driving without insurance
- failing to name the driver
Sarah Wheadon, our health and safety and regulatory partner has a wealth of experience in this area and is a qualified Higher Court Advocate with years of Magistrates’ Court work under her belt. She has been described by the Chambers & Partners legal directory as being “quick, efficient”, “exceptionally able and dedicated” and “absolutely first class”. Sarah will ensure that your case is dealt with robustly yet sensitively and that you receive sensible and practical advice and guidance throughout.
We understand that costs will be important to you. Whilst we do not offer legal aid, there are other ways to potentially fund a defence and we will be happy to discuss funding options with you.