After any accident, a claim is often brought against those perceived to be at fault. Our expert lawyers can ensure liability is denied where appropriate, or that your liability is minimised and a fair and appropriate level of compensation is negotiated with the claimant.
Kelvin Farmaner heads the department at Trethowans LLP. Chambers (2016) commend Kelvin for for his "very good attention to detail and excellent negotiation skills." His specialist knowledge encompasses cases involving horses and RTAs.
We are also recommended by Legal 500 (2015) as they list partner Kelvin Farmaner and senior associate Bethany Blamire as being 'incisive and very commercially aware.'
- Sound legal advice and guidance
- A friendly and experienced team of solicitors that specialise in defending claims
- Proven experience of defending complex claims arising from all forms of accidents
- Experience of obtaining and assessing expert evidence as part of building a defence
- Capability in mediating claims and securing negotiated settlements
- Knowledge of insurance issues that may affect how claims can be made or funded
- We will always seek to defend a claim without a trial
If you are defending an accident claim we offer a range of funding options and would be happy to discuss these with you.