Each member of our Employment and Immigration Team has worked in a business as an owner or employee or both. We have all taken roles in managing and developing these businesses so we’ve seen and understood the landscape from your perspective. Our specialist legal skills compliment our personal experience to give you a service which blends professional know how with commercial reality and common humanity.
We will help you through the ups and downs. We will work with you to identify and then achieve your goals and if we think you’re being unrealistic we will say so. We will explain why in plain English and offer alternatives – always remembering that our priority is to ensure your decisions are fully and properly informed.
We have strength in depth but our key strengths for individuals are:
- Contracts and Employment Status
- Post-termination Restrictions and Confidentiality
- Changing Terms of Employment
- Equal treatment / Discrimination
- Disclosure and Barring
- Outsourcing, Mergers and Business Takeovers (TUPE)
- Settlement Agreements
- Misconduct, Performance Related Procedures and Dismissal
- Immigration and Nationality
A Managing Director assisted in his exit by James Humphery wrote of our service: “…first class, and in my opinion, superior to many larger firms I have previously used. Their response to issues was always prompt and pragmatic…”