Application on Form C100 or C1

If you are applying for an Order under Section 8 of the Children Act 1989 (i.e. for residence, contact, specific issue or prohibited steps), you will need to complete Form C100.  If, however, you are applying for any other type of Order (for example parental responsibility which is covered by Section 4 of the Children Act 1989), then you will need to complete Form C1.  Following the introduction of the Single Family Court, it is important to ensure that the application is filed in the correct Court.  This may not necessarily be the Court local to you or, indeed, the Court nearest to where your child lives.

Once we are in receipt of cleared funds from you we shall draft your document/s and email or send them to you by post depending on your preference. We shall only contact you if further information is required.

We also require satisfactory information for a conflict check and money laundering (we can carry out the checks for you for an additional fee of £6).

Meet the team


Dawn Gore
Paralegal & Certified Family Law Assistant
01722 426945
07881 343 960