Application on Form A

This form is required to make an application for financial provision to  the Court. Divorce proceedings will need to have been issued in a County Court in England and Wales for this form to be capable of filing with the Court and your case number will be required (which can be found at the top right hand corner of your Court paperwork).

Once we are in receipt of cleared funds from you we shall draft your document/s and email or send them to you by post depending on your preference. We shall only contact you if further information is required.

We also require satisfactory information for a conflict check and money laundering (we can carry out the checks for you for an additional fee of £6).

Meet the team

No matching staff, please review your search terms and try again.
View all staff.