We will support you through every step of the claim and work to get you the best possible compensation for your injuries. Our legal advice means that your claim will be managed effectively from beginning to end.
We do the legal work for you so that you do not need to worry and can get on with the rest of your life.
How a claim proceeds
- Give you realistic, practical legal advice on your claim from the outset
- Investigate your accident and injuries
- Contact the Defendant and their insurers for you
- Obtain medical evidence on your injuries
- Work out and obtain evidence of your financial losses (e.g. loss of earnings, cost of care etc)
- Undertake settlement negotiations on your behalf
- Take your case to trial if it does not settle earlier
Cases can take time to reach a conclusion but you can be sure that we will keep you informed all the way.
How do we value your claim/compensation?
We will find out from you how your life has been affected by your injuries. We will then obtain expert evidence on your behalf. Medical experts will provide evidence on your injury, pain, suffering and how your quality of life is affected.
If relevant to your situation, we will ask other experts to provide reports on your losses and needs such as:
- Loss of past and future earnings
- Care costs
- Transport and travel costs
- Accommodation costs
- Aids and equipment costs
- Medical costs