Our client was involved in a road traffic accident in which his stationary vehicle was struck from the rear. He sustained serious injuries in the accident and is now paralysed from the waist down. He was hospitalised for about a year from the date of the accident.
The following was provided:
- Received instructions to take the case over from another firm of solicitors, who had made no progress with the case.
- After intensive investigations, liability was admitted within 6 weeks of taking the case on.
- Interim payment secured to house client temporarily in a nursing home.
- Purchase of rehabilitation equipment as recommended by medical experts.
- Assessment of client's home and assisted in the process to purchase and adapt a more suitable property.