When buying or selling property you need the services of a qualified lawyer to undertake the process of legally transferring property ownership from the seller to the buyer. This is known as 'conveyancing' and our expert team can support you through the entire process.
We can help you by providing:
- The same highly trained lawyer acting for you from start to finish - not a chain of unqualified staff.
- Lexcel accredited working methods and procedures.
- Experience to see through problems quickly, saving you time and money.
- Your lawyer's personal email and direct telephone number; ensuring prompt and regular communication.
- A proven track record of truly satisfied clients.
- A recommendation of a mortgage broker, estate agent and surveyor - as your complete welfare is paramount.