Agricultural Solicitors Bournemouth
Agricultural law is a vast and often complex field that is subject to strict, changeable legislation. So, when you need legal advice about any agricultural or rural property issue, ensure you protect your interests by seeking professional guidance from our team of qualified agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth.
Expert agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth
Our dedicated agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth understand the unique pressures put on those within the industry, from farmers and landowners to tenants and agricultural businesses. This means that no matter what your legal issue, you can be sure the agricultural solicitors at Trethowans will support you with expert advice and guide you to the best possible solution.
To speak to one of our agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth, contact Trethowans today on 01202 338585.
We can advise on such matters as business management, family issues, succession planning, pension trustees, estates, country houses and other rural properties as well as the following:
- Buying and/or selling a farm: our agricultural solicitors have years of experience arranging farm property transactions, helping make the process as smooth as possible.
- Equine: from the purchase of equestrian properties to personal injury claims, our rural team understand the time, money and emotional investment involved in the equine industry.
- Tenancies: we provide solid legal advice for both landlords and tenants including, but not limited to, negotiation of terms, stamp duty land tax agreements, drafting new agreements and alternatives to farm business tenancies. We also advise on commercial tenancies that are not primarily agricultural e.g. woodland, fisheries, holiday accommodation and farm shops.
- Renewable Energy: our agricultural solicitors can explain your options under the Feed-in Tariff for letting out your land or roof space to renewable energy providers, including negotiating terms, drafting agreements, and protecting your rights.
- Private Water: problems that arise from private water abstraction can be long-lasting and serious. Our agricultural solicitors are able to support you in drafting agreements between users, advising on payment obligations, the landowners right over the supply, statutory obligations to upgrade residential supplies and water testing.
“Very proactive, efficient and excellent at giving advice in rural and agricultural property, particularly farmland.”
Why choose Trethowans’ agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth?
Our specialist agricultural solicitors in Bournemouth have years of experience successfully working on behalf of clients in the farming industry and can offer professional legal advice across a variety of agricultural and rural issues. Our agricultural lawyers come highly recommended by leading independent directories, including the Chambers Guide to the Legal Professions and Legal 500, as well as past and current clients. Our dedication to putting our clients first has led to Trethowans being awarded the prestigious Lexcel accreditation by the Law Society.