Trethowans has a team of specialist lawyers with expertise in advising care home operators and care providers.
The rules and regulations surrounding care homes and can be incredibly complex. Without an experienced legal team keeping up-to-date on your behalf, you run the risk of operating your care home contrary to the law if any of the services you provide do not comply with the relevant regulations.
Our team of cross-disciplinary healthcare solicitors have extensive experience working alongside care home providers in the UK, providing compassionate support and advice when it comes to areas like employment, finance and property.
Our expertise includes:
- providing regulatory advice, including assistance with CQC issues;
- negotiating and drafting resident and supplier contracts;
- dealing with the full range of employment issues affecting care providers;
- advising on financing, refinancing and debt restructuring matters;
- providing the whole gamut of property advice to operators and owners including assisting with care home developments and redevelopments, sales and purchases and the granting and taking of leases and licences;
- acting on the purchase and disposal of care home businesses.
For further information about our range of legal services for care homes and assisted living providers, please contact Guy Morgan on 01722 426931, or submit an online enquiry form and the relevant member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.