Are you looking for legal guidance for refinancing, investment or acquisitions? Our property finance solicitors are on hand to assist you.
Trethowans regularly advise both lenders and borrowers on property finance matters with values typically between £250,000 – £20m. This practice is built on a very strong understanding of the commercial property business and the legal issues underpinning it.
Our property finance solicitors have considerable expertise in property finance and this first hand knowledge of the market means that we can quickly identify the key issues in the following types of transactions:
- Investment finance
- Development finance
Our property finance solicitors advise on the full range of commercial property matters, including title investigation, planning issues and development documentation. They also advise and negotiate all forms of facility and security documentation.
Our property finance lawyers work very closely with the firm’s corporate and litigation teams to prepare certificates on title, draft bespoke facility and security documents where required and perfect security.
- The Co-Operative Bank plc
- Handelsbanken AB publ
- Lloyds TSB Bank plc
- Royal Bank of Scotland plc
- Santander UK plc
- Acting for a lender in the re-financing of a national portfolio of 20 plus healthcare properties with a value of circa £10m
- Acting for a lender in the intra-group restructuring of a number of central London investment properties with a value of circa £13m
- Acting for a lender in completing and securing 400 separate transactions within a 12 month period.
If you would like to know more about property finance please contact Paul Longman.