Company Secretarial Services
The importance of properly maintaining the statutory books of a company or LLP (which includes the register of shareholders/members/director and PSC register) cannot be understated. Many directors / LLP members do not realise that failure to maintain statutory registers is an offence under the Companies Act 2006.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Incorporating companies (limited by shares or guarantee) and LLPs
- Acting as the registered office address for companies and LLPs and forwarding official documents / correspondence upon receipt
- Creating and/or maintaining statutory registers, PSC registers, minute books and share certificates
- Filing statutory documents (for example confirmation statements) at Companies House
- Preparing board minutes, shareholder resolutions and Companies House forms
- Making amendments to or redrafting Articles of Association
- Implementing changes to the share capital of companies; and
- Auditing statutory registers before company sales or post acquisition.
In some of these instances we can provide you with these services on a fixed fee basis
To find out more about our company secretarial services, contact our specialist team today on 0800 2800 421.