If you are disqualified for drink driving, this could have an enormous impact on your day to day life, including your employment, your family relationships and your financial situation.
A conviction for drink driving is a serious matter and can result in you facing:
- a mandatory disqualification from driving for at least 12 months increasing to three years for the most serious cases. Previous disqualifications or certain previous convictions may mean that the period of disqualification is even longer;
- a fine, community order or prison, depending on the seriousness of the case; and
How we can help
If you are prosecuted for drink driving, we can assist by:
- advising on plea, having reviewed the prosecution evidence
- obtaining expert evidence if needed to defend your case (if for example you consumed alcohol after you stopped driving your car and you want to challenge the prosecution alcohol reading)
- advising on whether there are “special reasons” why your disqualification should be reduced or avoided
- representing you at court with the aim of obtaining the best outcome for you
For more information about how we can help you, please contact us or call us on 0800 2800 421 without delay.