Time is crucial. If you are being prosecuted or have received correspondence from the police about a driving offence that you are unsure how to respond to, it is vital you talk to a lawyer as soon as possible. Our experienced team could make all the difference and keep you on the road.
We can assist if you are facing an alleged driving offence such as speeding, drink/drug driving, careless driving, driving whilst disqualified, driving with no insurance, using your mobile whilst driving or careless driving.
How we can help
We can help support you throughout the process by:
- advising on your response to correspondence from the police
- if you are prosecuted, advising on plea
- obtaining expert evidence if needed to defend your case
- advising on the merits of potential defences or mitigation
- advising on potential penalties
- representing you at court to put forward a defence and/or mitigation on your behalf
- advising on an appeal
Of course, we understand that cost may be an issue. So, while we don’t offer legal aid, we are happy to discuss other possible ways to fund a defence.