HomeEmployment Lawyers Winchester
Employment Lawyers Winchester
Whether you need support protecting your rights as a worker or legal advice and guidance as an employer, Trethowans’ specialist employment lawyers in Winchester are here to help.
From an employee claiming unfair dismissal or discrimination to an employer facing a tribunal or breaches of contract, our expert lawyers in Winchester work hard to safeguard your employment rights and provide you with valuable, realistic advice on how best to achieve the outcome you desire.
We are expert employment lawyers in Winchester
No matter what employment issues you are facing, you can rest assured that our employment lawyers in Winchester will be able to help as they have years of experience working with and finding effective solutions for, a wide variety of different clients. Thanks to their expert legal knowledge, our lawyers are able to offer our clients guidance and advice on a comprehensive range of employment-related legal issues including, but not limited to, the following:
Services for employers:
- Appointments and termination of Directors
- Poor performance, misconduct and sickness absence
- Drafting contracts of employment and service agreements
- Developing workplace culture and engagement
- Employment tribunal claims and ACAS early conciliation
- Changes to terms of employment
- Insourcing, outsourcing and TUPE
Services for employees:
- Settlement agreements including negotiations
- Contractual restrictions and confidentiality
- Misconduct, performance and absence accusations
- Unfair dismissal and discrimination at work
- Changes to the terms and conditions of your employment
- Redundancy and maternity leave
Why choose us as your employment lawyers in Winchester?
Our team of dedicated employment lawyers in Winchester specialise in all areas of employment law and have years of experience successfully working alongside clients to identify and achieve realistic outcomes. We understand how difficult and stressful employment disputes can be, which is why we take the time to listen to you, assess your situation and legal rights, and work hard to find an effective solution.
The client is at the heart of everything we do here at Trethowans and our employment lawyers in Winchester are committed to providing professional, quality services and legal advice that is of exceptional value to you and your claim. This dedication has led to Trethowans being Lexcel Accredited, The Law Society’s practice management standard that is only awarded to firms who continually demonstrate excellence in client care, case management and risk management.