Our in-house team comprises specialisms relating to all aspects of planning and related matters whether you are a business or an individual with specific planning needs, a developer or someone wanting to register an objection to planning-related issues.
From site acquisition to defence to enforcement matters, we are here to help. We act for a number of developers, advise on urban and rural matters, and have lawyers with specialist agricultural knowledge, specialisms in tourism, leisure and entertainment sectors, and those with Royal Town Planning Institute Membership and one of very few lawyers who is an Affiliate Member of the Institute of Acoustics.
We can help you with:
- Planning advice and applications
- Objections to Planning Applications
- Representation before Planning Committees
- Planning Appeals – lodging appeals, providing representation at hearings and Inquiries
- Judicial Review & High Court Challenges
- Certificates of Lawful Use
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Representations to Consultations & draft Planning Policies
- Conservation & Listed Building Issues
Defence to Planning Enforcement Matters including:
- Breach of Condition Notices
- Enforcement Notices
- Untidy Site Notices
- Hedges, fences & landscaping issues
Specialist knowledge of Acoustic & Noise-related matters including those relating to:
- Noise abatement Notices
- Licensed Premises, Leisure Sites, Sports Stadia
Our teams work across departments to assist with regulatory matters which may involve several specialisms, in addition to the above, to include food law, data protection, health & safety, animal welfare and environmental issues. Lawyers undertake their own advocacy, and some have Higher Rights of Audience.