Having trained and qualified as a solicitor at Trethowans in 2014, Mary is a Senior Associate Solicitor working in the firm’s Commercial Property Team.
Notable work highlights
- Specialist expertise in pension property work;
- Large scale first registration of surface land and mines & minerals across England;
- Acting for a pension fund in the disposal of property worth £20mn;
- Structuring the acquisition of commercial property as a Transfer of a Going Concern resulting in a substantial VAT saving for clients;
- Acquisition of negotiation of a long leasehold interest in commercial premises for a pension scheme together with simultaneous acquisition of the freehold including residential flats for the beneficiary personally or their company.