Private water abstraction can cause serious problems where that supply is provided to third party users. Problems often arise where there is a risk of the supply failing or where the water system needs major repair.
We have extensive experience in this field and can advise on:
- Drafting new agreements between users
- Advising on obligations to pay for water consumed
- Assessing duties in relation to maintenance of a supply system
- A landowner’s ability to disconnect supplies
- Statutory obligations to upgrade residential supplies
- Regulatory obligations on water testing
For expert advice on private water supply, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced rural property solicitors on 0800 2800 421.