Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absence Management
If your performance at work is being managed unfairly, or you have been accused of misconduct or your sickness absence is being criticised, we can help to protect your position. We can also anticipate the next steps and help you to proactively manage the process.
- Advise you on the relevant policies and procedures including Disciplinary, Grievance, Capability/ Performance, Sickness Management, IT and Social Media etc.
- Guide you through the relevant process you are facing
- Advise you on any occupational health reports
- Help you to interpret the relevant medical evidence
- Advise you on the implementation of reasonable adjustments
- Draft or check the documents you need to support the process, including emails, letters, scripts, guidance notes and investigation questions
- Advise you on how and what to collate in evidence and when to use it
- Advise you on any settlement negotiations (such as a protected conversations/without prejudice discussions).
For expert advice on unfair dismissal, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment solicitors on 0800 2800 421.