If you are an individual who requires advice on the terms of a settlement agreement, we can help you. The team has years of experience in dealing with these and looking at the pitfalls that they can produce for an employee. We will ensure that you are signing up to the deal you think you have agreed.
We, and our complementary teams can:
- Advise on the terms of the settlement agreement
- Advise on contractual restrictions for poaching customers, colleagues, setting up in competition etc.
- Advise on the validity of pre-settlement negotiations (such as a protected conversations/ without prejudice discussions)
- Advise on bonus schedules, share options and/or shareholder agreements
- Negotiate amendments to the terms, including the settlement package with your employer/ their lawyer.
For expert advice on director appointments, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment solicitors on 0800 2800 421.