Employment Tribunal Claims
If you are an employee who has been unfairly dismissed, suffered from discrimination at work, or underpaid by your employer you may want to bring a claim against your employer.
Employment tribunal claims can be time consuming and stressful. Our team has extensive experience of representing employees in all types of tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing etc. All of our solicitors are also experienced advocates. We can advise you, prepare your case and represent you at the hearing.
- Assess your potential claim and prepare your claim form (ET1
- Report to you and/or your insurers on your prospects of success
- Assist in collating relevant evidence to support your defence
- Preparing List of Documents and Trial Bundles
- Prepare your witness statements
- Attend and represent you at a Preliminary Hearing and the Final Hearing (trial)
- Make applications to the Tribunal for evidence, witnesses etc.
- Help to negotiate a settlement direct, or through ACAS (via a COT3 agreement)
- Prepare a Settlement Agreement to settle your claim.
For expert advice on employment tribunal claims, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment lawyers on 0800 2800 421.