A personal licence is a portable licence granted to an individual (over 18). Every business selling alcohol requires a Designated Premises Supervisor named on the premises licence and to qualify for this role the individual must hold a personal licence.
The key features of a personal licence are that the applicant must:
- be 18 over
- be able to prove their right to work in the UK
- have attended an approved training course and obtained a police disclosure check
- Once granted the licence will last indefinitely unless surrendered or suspended /revoked by the licensing authority or a court.
Our team has vast experience in dealing with high volume personal licence applications and can deal with this process on your behalf, freeing up your time to concentrate on the business operation.
We can help you with:
- Advice and assistance regarding completion of all application forms to include any previous convictions
- Submission of application to licensing authority
- Representation at hearing (if a hearing is required)