Regardless of your property’s value and if you are buying or selling, our team of experienced conveyancing solicitors can handle all legal work on your behalf.
We have extensive experience in house, flat and land conveyancing, so you can rest assured that our residential property lawyers have the skills and knowledge required to help you through the process.
If you are interested in finding out more about our conveyancing fees and services, please contact our residential property team on 0800 2800 421. We cover properties across the UK and offer one of the most efficient, cost-effective conveyancing practices around.
How our conveyancing solicitors can help
Moving home is commonly identified as one of the most stressful times in a person’s life. Why not make the process easier by choosing a conveyancing solicitor with the knowledge and expertise required to get the job done with minimal stress and hassle?
Our team of residential property lawyers are experienced in all conveyancing matters and concerns, including managing sales efficiently in a property chain:
- Deeds Registration
- Equity Release
- Buying & Selling at auction
- Extending a lease
- Buying the freehold
Quality-assured conveyancing services
Our team of residential conveyancing solicitors has helped thousands of clients process the purchase and sale of property quickly and without issue. We are proud to have been acknowledged for our consistently high standards and level of customer service by the Law Society and are accredited with the Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
At Trethowans, our solicitors go the extra mile to ensure that you receive an exceptional conveyancing service:
- You will have your own personal highly-trained conveyancing lawyer acting for you from start to finish – not a chain of unqualified staff.
- You receive your lawyer’s personal email and direct telephone number, ensuring prompt and regular communication whenever you need it.
- You will never be described as a ‘case’, nor will your lawyer be called a ‘case handler’. All conveyancing projects are handled on an individual basis and our services are tailored to match your unique set of requirements.
- Our lawyers are not junior clerks, but highly trained/experienced in the law to see through problems quickly, saving you time and money
Get a free conveyancing quote
At Trethowans, we are proud to provide conveyancing services that are excellent value for money. Whether you are just stepping foot on the property ladder, adding to your property portfolio, or selling to purchase a larger home for your family, our property experts are here to guide you, handle the legal side on your behalf, and ensure a smooth process.
Get in touch today on 0800 2800 421 to arrange a no obligation consultation regarding our conveyancing fees and a quote.