We advise on all property issues facing farmers and farming businesses. The wider firm also assists with all legal aspects of running your business, family affairs, tax and succession matters.
Our agricultural solicitors can help you with buying and selling farms and land, specifically addressing:
- Access to the public highway
- Boundary issues
- BPS entitlements and their transfer
- Early entry for crop cultivation or holdover for existing crops
- ELS & HLS and other grant schemes
- Employment issues
- Partitions if land is being retained
- Planning issues
- Private water supply issues
- Sporting rights
- Tax mitigation
For expert advice when it comes to your farming business, contact our agricultural solicitors on 0800 2800 421.