Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absence Management
Employees that perform poorly or whose behaviour or attendance creates disruption to your colleagues or customers need to be tackled quickly and effectively. If you need strategic advice and guidance on how to handle these delicate issues, we can help.
We also offer training sessions for you and your team on how to manage these issues effectively and we pride ourselves on getting workable results.
- Provide a strategy approach to managing these issues
- Prepare and advise you on the relevant policies and procedures including: Disciplinary, Grievance, Capability/ Performance, Sickness Management, IT and Social Media etc.
- Guide you through the relevant process
- Prepare useful and effective occupational health referral documents
- Help you to interpret the relevant medical evidence
- Advise you on the implementation of reasonable adjustments
- Draft or check the documents you need to support the process including: emails, letters, scripts, guidance notes and investigation questions
- Advise you on how and what to collate in evidence; and when to use it
- Advise you on any settlement negotiations (such as a protected conversations/without prejudice discussions)
For expert advice on managing poor employee performance, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment lawyers on 0800 2800 421.