Employment Tribunal Claims
Employment tribunal claims can be time-consuming and stressful. The number of claims submitted continues to rise so it is vital that your company gets the right advice to ensure any action taken against its employees is lawful.
Our team has extensive experience of representing companies in all types of tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and TUPE non-consultation claims etc. All of our solicitors are also experienced advocates so we can advise you, prepare your case and represent you at the hearing.
- Assess your defence and prepare the response form (ET3)
- Report to you and/or your insurers on your prospects of success (for legal expenses cover)
- Assist in collating relevant evidence to support your defence
- Prepare lists of documents and trial bundles
- Prepare your witness statements
- Attend and represent you at a Preliminary Hearing and the Final Hearing (trial)
- Make applications to the Tribunal for evidence, witnesses etc.
- Help to negotiate a settlement direct, or through ACAS (via a COT3 agreement)
- Prepare a Settlement Agreement to settle your claim (as applicable)
For expert advice on employment tribunal claims, don’t hesitate to contact our team of experienced employment solicitors on 0800 2800 421.