Care Homes and Supported Living
Trethowans has a team of specialist lawyers with expertise in advising care home operators and providers of supported living services.
Legal advice for care homes and supported living providers
The rules and regulations surrounding care homes and assisted living can be incredibly complex. Without an experienced legal team keeping up-to-date on your behalf, you run the risk of operating your care home contrary to the law if any of the services you provide do not comply with regulations.
Our team of cross-disciplinary healthcare solicitors have extensive experience working alongside both care homes and supported living providers in the UK, providing compassionate support and advice when it comes to areas like employment, finance and property. To discuss your requirements with us, contact Guy Morgan, Partner and experienced healthcare lawyer on 01722 426931.
Our legal services for care homes and supported living providers
Our expertise includes:
- providing regulatory advice, including assistance with CQC issues;
- negotiating and drafting resident and supplier contracts;
- dealing with the full range of employment issues affecting care providers;
- advising on financing, refinancing and debt restructuring matters;
- advising providers who are seeking to change the status of their premises from a registered care home to a supported living facility;
- advising providers of supported living services;
- providing the whole gamut of property advice to operators and owners including assisting with care home developments and redevelopments, sales and purchases and the granting and taking of leases and licences;
- acting on the purchase and disposal of care home businesses.
For further information about our range of legal services for care homes and assisted living providers, please contact Guy Morgan on 01722 426931, or submit an online enquiry form and the relevant member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.